Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shameful-India.


India is a country known for its culture & ethics,but sadly after this incident at Guwahati-my head goes down with shame !


  
   I am sad.
I was born in a sex-deprieved country-where Men end up being "Tharkis".
and 20-Men Molesting a Girl.

What has happened to the Men in India ? I know the sex ratio per Man to Women is less but that doesn't mean you would end up doing things this disgraceful.
 I'm sure it didn't involve any one of your family-leading to such "enjoyment".

 Indian Women have come up greatly owing to the "Men-Ruled" society before..but I guess nothing has really changed even after Independence,if things like these keep taking place.

 I don't know what the Men were doing apart from the ones molesting the Girl,seems like they were all out buying bangles for themselves to suit them right.
 Friends,all I'm trying to say- It can be your Mother-Sister -Just think before you do ANYTHING !.

and to the Women-Girls out there-Take care-Be Safe,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Valuable Views-

Popular Posts